To Our Valued Patients,
In the past few weeks, we’ve navigated a time in modern history unlike any other. Across the country, elective medical and dental care paused. The healthcare community committed to protecting short supplies of Personal Protective Equipment while maintaining social distancing.
Together, everyone made a difference. And we’ll continue to do so as we move forward.
Throughout this period, we canceled numerous scheduled appointments, and our patients deferred planned treatment. Other patients had new concerns arise or known issues progress. As we move to the next phase, we’re committed to helping each of you renew the priority you place on oral health.
All of us are excited to be back in the office and ready to care for you. We’ve always exceeded published infection control standards to protect you and our team. Now, we’re going even further. You may notice a few new practices when you visit us, as we’re constantly working behind the scenes to create the safest environment in healthcare.
1. We have added an air purification system in the HVAC unit- Respiracaire Ozone free unit which reduces airborne particulates, mold and microbes in the air. For more information please click the link below.
2. We have introduced Dryshield system which is an intra oral vacuum system that reduces aerosols by 90%.
3. We are aiming to get to a seamless online check in and check out process.
4. At this time we request that patients do not bring any other person to the office , only the person seeking care will be allowed.
5. Every staff member at the office will have the necessary PPE as per their role in the office.
6. We will be disinfecting office surfaces with medical grade wipes as we have been doing in the past.
7. All dental tools will be autoclaved just as we have been doing in the past.
We believe in doing our best to make sure our team members and patients are as safe as possible.
At this time we are open for dental emergencies and seeing patients on a case by case basis after prescreening over the phone.
If you are experiencing a dental emergency please call 312.724.7161 .
Thank you for your patience as we resume serving each of you. Please reach out to us and let us know how we can help. We value your trust and we can’t wait to see you!
Dr.Shah and the team at DSWL .